Advertising technology provider Centro announced the expansion of programmatic advertising capabilities for native and digital audio on its digital media platform, Basis. The platform integrations give advertisers access to more global ad opportunities, with reliable and long-standing supply partners for native (including Google Ad Manager, Nativo, Rubicon Project, Smaato, Verizon Media) and digital audio (including Targetspot and TuneIn). The addition is part of continuing developments in Basis.
Native and digital audio ad capabilities in Basis allow agencies and marketers to:
- Access global supply via programmatic buying on major ad exchanges (including previously announced Sharethrough and TripleLift native ad integrations)
- Streamline direct buying workflow (RFPs, negotiation and IOs) with any vendor for native, digital audio and other formats
- Host and manage native ad creative
- Transcode audio files to simplify ad serving
- Automate inbound reporting from major search and social media vendors
- Shape business intelligence insights with data from all channels for a complete picture of digital investment
“The opportunities with native, and especially native video, are quickly spreading across our global in-app publisher base, and we look forward to helping advance the growth of programmatic buying with this partnership,” said Gareth Noonan, GM, Americas at Smaato.