" There can be a happy medium between a tabloid at the grocery checkout and The Financial Times in terms of meeting the intellectual levels of your audience. There’s nothing wrong with either end of the spectrum as long as it’s done well. "
- Lee Abrams, Co-Founder of TouchVision, in today's Cynsiders column.More Quotes
- Gwen Stefani taking Christina Aquilera’s chair on The Voice
- The Latest: LiveRail tops ComScore’s Top Video Ad Properties in March
- Universal Sports taps Bostonian Michael Chiklis for Marathon coverage
- Disney paves the way for Star Wars Rebels with book series
- Cynopsis Digital VC Roundtable
Bud Light took a stab at the latest ad-gone-viral “World’s Toughest Job”
HBO’s The Normal Heart
Orange is the New Black Season 2 sneak peek
Webinar: Monetizing the New Generation of Pay TV, OTT + TV Everywhere$10 off with code “cyn10off” at registration
Spring Break Poll: What’s your favorite vacation spot?Tell us & enter to win a $25 Groupon Getaway eCard.
Classifieds Discount For New Clients!10% off your ad. Email Trish with promo code: CLAS10
PR News’ Digital PR & Social Media Guidebook$50 off, use code “DIGITAL6” at checkout.
- TouchVision Given the ongoing...
- PlayCollective, New York. When I...
- Broadway Systems Do you remember that scene in “Back...