APM Studios, APM’s Podcast division, is looking for a seasoned Newsletter Growth Manager with a deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This is a hybrid role: you should bring a combination of writing, technical skills and business acumen. Listeners who have shared their email addresses with us are our most loyal audiences, and your work will help us continue to serve them better.
You will work in close partnership with our marketing automation, membership, product and marketing teams to build a world-class suite of newsletter engagement tactics across the APM Studios portfolio with one single goal: Turning anonymous users into known audiences, and serving their needs with meaningful, engaging content.
You should have a solid background in writing, data-informed decision making, agile product development, strong presentation skills, and the ability to work across multiple departments and stakeholders with grace.
Everyone at APM Studios wears many hats – we hope your closet has room, because you will too! Our newsletters are part of a broader digital engagement and community strategy, so your broad set of editorial and technical skills will be a huge benefit to our overall loyalty and engagement strategy.
Compensation: Exact salary determined by experience and education related to the role, organizational compensation structure, geographic location and internal equity.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Location: Los Angeles, New York or St. Paul, MN
The Newsletter Growth Manager plays a critical role in building and improving our newsletter email products.
- Build and maintain complex user journeys
- Increase email open rate, inbox placement, click-to-open rate
- Proactively identify improvements to existing newsletter products
- Plan and build micro-newsletters
- Build and continuously improve newsletters for all our shows, existing and new
- Analyze and improve newsletter and transactional email campaigns
- Implement subscriber journeys, including warming and re-engagement campaigns
- Advise and support content producers on best practices and email improvements
- Boost open rate, CTR, reputation score and subscriber acquisition strategies
- Help define email product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Monitor inbox placement, fix and/or prevent blacklist placements