Title: Director of Sales – USA Responsible to: Managing Director
Functional Relationships with Head of Production Management Development Manager Technical & IT Systems Manager Post Production Manager HR Advisor Production Managers Publicist Business Development – Enterprises Creative Team Producer Primary Objective: To generate and maximize sales for NHNZ in the USA through proactive, business orientated, results driven client management. This will be achieved by maintaining high levels of relationship building with NHNZ’s current client base and also identifying potential new clients. You will be required to create lasting business relationships that add value to both the client and to NHNZ.
· Take a leading role in selling NHNZ content both in development and as acquisitions
· Driving positive sales outcomes through the ability to sell value add TV concepts to networks and digital platforms to reach agreed sales and marketing targets
· Be proactive in developing new leads in the industry and maintain existing customer relationships
· Develop New Business
· Be a brand champion for NHNZ or any NHNZ related brand or company in the USA.
· Take a leading role in developing NHNZ’s relationships with external clients and identifying new opportunities for growth
· Make regular meetings with prospective clients
· Conduct diagnostic business meetings with prospective clients to identify their needs
· Continuously search for, and develop, potential new opportunities and ideas for productions
· Build and maintain superior client relationships in an ongoing proactive manner
· Regularly meet with clients
· Develop a passionate interest and understanding of their channel/platform
· Look for opportunities for NHNZ to create/produce new content for the client
· Identify changing client needs
Health & Safety Attention to Health and Safety is paramount to the welfare of people working for NHNZ and is significantly important to our business.
You will be expected to:
· Attend and contribute to Health and Safety meetings as required
· Identify potential hazards and contingencies for field crews before all shoots
· Report any hazards or potential hazards to the HR Advisor promptly