Sesame Workshop is looking for a Senior Research Analyst who is an experienced market research professional to support company-wide market research needs. The Research Analyst will play a pivotal role in managing the day-to-day market research activities related to Sesame Street, Sesame Workshop and various business endeavors. This right candidate would be responsible for supporting the market research team across a variety of projects inclusive by not limited to rating analysis, syndicated research analysis, analyzing primary research data, creating sales sheets for business teams, etc.
Please note: This position is based in Sesame Workshop’s NYC office and requires a fulltime M-F 9:30 AM-5:30 PM commitment.
Who you Report to: This position reports to the Senior Director Market Research but will be working closely and in support of the Vice President Market Research and Senior Manager Market Research.
- Day to day support for the research team
- Responsible for creating and distributing monthly rating reports
- Answer ad-hoc requests from business units across the company which may include creating sales sheets or pitch decks for various needs
- Be responsible for sending out “landscape updates” to the internal teams including quarterly competitive show update
- Be responsible for creating and distributing reports on various syndicated data including E-score, Brand Trends, Digital TV reports, etc.
- Support the market research team on various primary research projects