Seeking Production Coordinator NOW for a live, daily early morning talk/news show in NYC.
MUST be ready, willing, and able to work very early mornings, currently 4:15am daily call time.
Must be reachable in the evenings and weekends for occasional last-minute changes. Experience with live tv production is a necessity. Local to NYC.
The job starts on/around January 10th. This is a show with a small production team. A can-do attitude, organized and punctual person rank high in the requirements of the position.
– Support Production Management team
– Production Office support
– Assist with props for creative segments
– Travel Management: Book, track and reconcile daily car services for hosts and guests; flights and car services for guest talent; special event travel for staff for key events
– Create and reconcile POs, p-card and petty cash
– Create and maintain contact sheets, extension lists, production binders, deliverables
– Help manage PAs, supervise runs
– And so much more…