Role Purpose The Producer, Brand Marketing reports into the VP, Brand Marketing for NBC 5. This role provides promotional support for NBC 5’s daily news operations and syndicated / network programming through exceptional writing, producing and editing compelling spot advertising, generating ideas for social media, as well as spot management via Wide Orbit.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Independently write, produce, direct and edit compelling image, proof of brand, and topical spots and campaigns for News, Programming, Community Affairs, and Station Projects
- Lead/participate in strategic planning, brainstorming, concept development, and concept refinement sessions
- Generate new marketing ideas to elevate the NBC 5 brand
- Participate in daily news meetings involving content strategy and planning
- Assist in maintaining daily logs, coordinating with traffic, and off-site master control to preserve accurate spot databases