Entry Deadline: February 11, 2015 | Late Deadline: February 13, 2015
Awards Event: April 23, 2015
Cynopsis Media’s Top Women in Digital Awards honors those who excel in digital content, marketing, advertising, social media, and online. These are women who may already be leaders in their fields, or they may be the pros who execute another’s vision. They may be just a few years out of college. Or they may be inventors, tech wizards, or senior-level execs who have helped clear a path in what is still a relatively young industry.
In short, these are the women who are making it happen, whether in the trenches or at the leading edge of the digital world. At Cynopsis, we think it’s time for them to be recognized and celebrated, at a special luncheon ceremony in New York City on April 23, 2015. In addition, they will be featured in a Special Report and covered at Cynopsis.com.
1. Corporate Visionaries: Those with a comprehensive, broad knowledge of all matters related to their business as well as the foresight to steer their organizations into the future.
2. Rising Stars: Those with the smarts, maturity, and poise that give them the potential to be one of the next generation’s leaders. They may be early in their careers, but bring amazing energy and creativity to their work.
3. Industry Leaders: Those who aren’t afraid to take decisive action, break down barriers, invent new solutions, and apply unusual and creative thinking to resolve complex issues.
4. Directors Who Do It All: Those in the prime of their careers whose stellar commitment to team and organizational goals results in outstanding oversight and execution of business objectives.
5. Entrepreneurs: Recognizing exceptional achievement by leaders who are driving successful, innovative businesses.
6. Mentors: Those who have demonstrated extraordinary leadership in providing support, encouragement, and essential strategies for success in the digital media industry.
WHO SHOULD ENTER
We are celebrating women of all titles and years of experience who are having an impact on the discipline of Digital Media.
Respondents are not required to answer all questions to be considered (except where indicated), but we encourage you to provide as much information as possible so that we can evaluate each submission fairly and accurately. Both domestic and international organizations are eligible and will be judged according to the category. Please note that the names and identities of all nominators will remain confidential, but the information provided will be used for judging purposes and for coverage in Cynopsis Media. Enter Now.
HOW TO ENTER
Please include the following information:
- Name of nominee:
- Nominee’s job title:
- Type of organization (corporation, agency, network, etc.):
- Nominee’s email address:
- Nominee’s phone number:
- Nominee’s headshot/photo (optional)
- Any attachments you wish to upload (optional)
1. Why should the nominee be included in Cynopsis Media’s Top Women in Digital list? (100 words max)
2. List three campaigns or initiatives created or led by the nominee between January 2014-2015. Include each campaign’s goal, the nominee’s role in the campaign and measures of success (200 words max per campaign).
3. How has the nominee’s influence in Digital extended beyond her own organization? (100 words max).
4. Please provide 3 words to describe this nominee.
5. Have you worked professionally with the nominee and, if so, in what capacity? (100 words max)
Person submitting the nomination, please include the following information:
- Email address:
Entry Deadline: February 11, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Late Deadline: February 13, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Entry Fees: The price of each primary entry is $350. There is a late entry surcharge of $225 per entry. Payment in full must accompany the entry. For entries submitted between February 12 and February 13, 2015 please add a $225 late fee per entry. Finalists will be notified in March 2015 and honored during a luncheon on April 23, 2015 in New York City. All entries are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Receipts: Once your entry is submitted and paid, you will be emailed a receipt confirming the payment. The receipt includes payment date, amount, and card number. You can also download a full Invoice that has all the entries paid for listed on it.
Please contact Awards Coordinator, Pete Romas at 203.899.8483.