Winner: Little Children, Big Challenges: Incarceration – Sesame Workshop
Description: A greater measure of their success comes from survey data from partners who received kits. To date:
• 80% of respondents report that resources have improved relations with families they serve.
• 76% report that materials have become a regular part of their work.
• 76% report that materials have raised awareness of the organizations themselves and the work that they do
Winner: Soar with Reading – A JetBlue partnership with Random House Children’s Books
Description: It was a multi-dimensional campaign to leverage JetBlue assets and Random House Children’s Books to encourage reading. Distributed were 300,000 literacy based Magic Tree House Passport booklets and they also donated $500,000 worth of books to children in need.
- Anything Is Possible (ProjectAIP)
– TeenAnon.org Limited
- Go Orange for No Kid Hungry – Food Network
- Kindest Kid Campaign – Sprout
- We Can Be Heroes – SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Kids & TIME for Kids