Educating Future Leaders in Measurement
Presented in a smart, interactive morning session, the Measurement and Data Bootcamp will introduce both newer industry team members, and those who might want a refresher, to the basics of media measurement – audience, impression, frequency, reach, CPMs and outcome. We will also cover the topline conversations around consistent measurement across platforms, with each session taught by professionals in the field. The Bootcamp will lead directly into the annual Measurement & Data Conference, kicking off later that day.
An overview of the fundamentals of media measurement in 2023
• How audiences are identified and activated against
• The impact of audiences on CPMs
• Advanced audience targeting in a fragmented media landscape
• How are impressions measured and utilized?
• Impressions in a cross-platform media environment
• The challenge of de-duplication
• How reach and frequency targets are developed and measured
• The challenges of reach and frequency in linear, CTV and digital
• The emergence of predictive analytics for reach and frequency planning
• How are CPMs calculated?
• CPM impact on reach and frequency
• CPM role in ROI measurement
• Impact of cookie-deprecation/contextual on publisher CPMs
• Its impact on upper to lower funnel investment
• How it is used in planning and buying
• The challenges to accurate attribution measurement
*Please note: General Pass holders will not be able to access the Bootcamp. An All-Access or Bootcamp Pass is required for the morning sessions.