Will my personal information be available to other attendees?
First name, Last Name, Title, and Company will be visible by other attendees.
If I need to step away for another meeting, will the content be available later?
Yes. Attendees can access the sessions/assets On Demand after the event.
How many people typically attend?
This number varies from 500 to 1000.
If I have technical issues, who can I contact?
The conference includes a virtual Help Desk.
What type of device do I need in order to “attend” a virtual event?
Minimum System Requirements:
- 1024×768 screen resolution minimum
- 1.4 Mbps internet connection minimum
- Audio card with speakers or headphones
- Streaming-enabled browser*
- Disable Pop Up Blockers
- Disconnect from a VPN (if possivble)
- †Allow Flash
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows 7+
- Android 4.4+
- Apple Mx OS X 10.9+
- Apple IOS 8.4+
- Desktop: IE8+†, Chrome, Safari 5.0+, Firefox 3.6+
- Mobile: Android Chrome, Android Native Browser 2.3+, Windows Tablet IE 10+
Can the other attendees see me?
Just the profile pic (if uploaded by attendee).
What types of interactions can I have with other attendees?
Networking Chats throughout the environment and/or direct chats with other attendees.
Can I ask the speakers questions?
You can ask questions using the Ask a Question widget during the webinar.
Will I have access to any conference materials/recordings post-event? If so, for how long?
The sessions and recording will be available for 3 months post the event.