Tuesday, June 27 1:30 PM ET
$399 per site
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
You’ve seen the headlines about esports, now hear from the newsmakers about how to get in the game. Where are the best business plays for sports brands looking to take a shot? Join us on June 27 for our latest webinar, How Sports Brands Can Leverage the Esports Explosion and hear from sports executives who have made the jump.
The past year has been flush with deals that have seen leagues such as the NBA and NFL launched their own esports events; teams from the Boston Bruins to the Philadelphia 76ers buy esports teams; Turner Sports launch its own league; sports platforms such as MLBAM, Campus Insiders and BTN all lock in content deals in the esports space; and WWE uses esports to redefine brand activation. Opportunities abound in this exploding field – but making the right moves is key.
In this webinar, you’ll get insights on:
- What brought current players into the space? And what have they learned since their investment that can help you shape your strategy?
- How can the sports and esports industries help each other?
- How can media companies and content producers leverage the gaming craze with complementary programming?
- What data should potential partners look at as they mull a play?
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com