Thursday, June 29 1:30PM ET
$349 per site – invite your team!
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
When it comes to reaching younger audiences, Snapchat is a vital tool. Nonetheless, Instagram Stories – initially derided by observers as nothing more than a Snapchat Stories knockoff – has been a big hit. So programmers, brands and marketers are now faced with a complex question: How can you determine when it’s best to use which app? In the new Cynopsis Webinar, Snapchat and. Instagram Stories: A How & When Guide, taking place on Thursday, June 29, you’ll learn which features are unique to Snapchat, which are unique to Instagram Stories, the demos reached on either app, and when – and how – to implement a dual strategy that incorporates both platforms.
Snapchat’s core user base of Gen Z’ers and young millennials remains engaged with the app to a degree that’s unmatched elsewhere in the social media ecosystem. A recent report from App Annie found that, on any given day, more than 35% of Snapchat users can’t be reached by brands or advertisers on any other social platform. And Instagram Stories boasts more than 200 million daily active users – more than Snapchat’s 166 million. With numbers like these, these two platforms are essential tools.
- How to generate programming and marketing content that feeds goals such as driving tune-in and increasing brand awareness
- Strategies for creating programming and marketing content for the features that are unique to Snapchat, such as messaging and the Discover platform, and for the ones that are unique to Instagram Stories, such as its higher prevalence of social influencers and interactive ad formats
- Best practices for buying and selling ad inventory on both platforms
- Expert Projections: What will the two platforms’ user bases look like in a few months, or a few years? When it comes to your content and marketing strategy, how should you plan for the future?
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com