Tuesday, May 23, 1:30PM ET
$349 per site
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (email@example.com).
Doing good is also good business – and making a misstep can be costly. Now more than ever, it’s crucial for community-minded companies to produce social good content, aligning with issues that are in sync with their network/brand values. In the May 23 webinar, How to Program & Market a Winning Social Good Strategy, experts involved will offer exclusive advice on determining which issues will be meaningful to your target audience, and developing a campaign that resonates with viewers and clients.
In a climate where Millennials and Gen Z want TV networks and brands to make a difference in the world, it’s critical to hit the right note with inspiring, shareable content, and find advertising partners to share your mission.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The research you need to find a cause your audience cares about, that takes into account your business’ values, where your stakeholders donate, and your employees’ charitable interests
- Strategies for messaging that’s authentic and transparent
- The most effective ways to integrate a cause into programming, such as combining a cause with a request for a small personal action (remember the Ice Bucket challenge?)
- The best social media platforms to amplify your messages, in order to get your audience to “own” their contribution to the cause
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com