Tuesday July 25, 1:30 PM ET
$399 per site
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A new study from Polar and Ipsos Connect found that consumer awareness of a brand rose to 69% after engaging with branded content. And a recent Time Inc. survey found a whopping 90 % of respondents actually like the idea of custom content as a way to connect with brands. These are critical findings for the media community.
It’s clear that branded content moves the needle in significant numbers – if it’s done well. But best practices for this relatively new format continue to shift and morph, which you’ll want to join us on July 25th for the webinar, Newest Strategies for Branded Content to make sure that you and your team are using branded content in ways that perform.
You will learn:
- When to use sponsored editorial vs. custom content vs. heavily integrated custom content
- Purchase intent on desktop vs. mobile
- Which ad formats – image, article, or video – are most effective given your strategy
- Which KPI’s to pay attention to: unaided awareness, purchase intent, and brand equity
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com