Thursday , December 6, 2018 1:30PM - 3:00PM
Cost: Free to Register.
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We’re increasingly living in a mobile-first world. So it’s crucial to keep pace in a whiplash-inducing landscape in which fast load speed and easy interface are just the beginning.
During our upcoming webinar on December 6, “The Latest Strategies for Maximizing – and Monetizing – Mobile Engagement,” our experts will explore the solutions now available to content creators, buyers, and sellers to make the most of mobile. Featured speakers include Bobby LaCivita, Sr. Director of Research & Measurement for Group Nine Media; David Laird, Senior Director of Sales Insights for Oath; and Hetal Patel, Head of Sales Research & Insights at Vox Media. Join us and learn about:
- Making it personal. Millennials don’t just want personalized experiences, they expect them. According to Boston Consulting Group, brands that offer personalized experiences by integrating advanced digital technologies and proprietary data are seeing revenue increase by two to three times faster than those that don’t.
- Portrait vs. landscape: 72% of Millennials don’t bother to turn their phones – so what can horizontal content providers do to make them flip?
- Tools like games and rewards to increase engagement. (Personalized games helped Starbucks triple marketing campaign results.
- Voice search – over 40% of adults and half of teens use voice search every day.
- Geo-based marketing – how to integrate location in your strategy, and track results.
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com