$349 per site
For questions, please contact Trish Pihonak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The more that millennials turn away from traditional advertising, combined with the downward trend of TV ratings, the smarter it is for marketers to create experiential events that build brand awareness and drive loyalty through one-on-one connections with consumers. When done well, they can increase lead generation and sales. But how do you execute experiences that will resonate with your target audience and supercharge your story? How do you amplify them on social, and accurately measure their success?
In the Tuesday, January 30 webinar Getting Maximum Impact from Experiential Marketing, you’ll learn about:
- What you need to know about your audience – where they are, and how they want to engage – to create an experience with long-term ROI
- Incorporating AI and VR into your plan and involving users in the process
- Using gaming platforms to increase awareness and sales
- How to use social most effectively: The kinds of branded hashtags, integrations, geofilters, and shareable content that works best with the experiential experience.
- The latest metrics for measuring success, including data points and tracking, that can be adapted for clients across industries.
Meet Our Executive Panel
Meet Our Moderator
how does the webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out after the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program)
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
what equipment do i need?
For the Internet connection:
- 1 Dual core processors are preferred.
2 Mac and iOS devices only.
3 In addition to having a properly installed Adobe Flash Player your system must permit live Flash streaming.
4 Apple iPad and iPhone only. Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience.
5 Android 4.4+. Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience.
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
For questions or comments please contact Trish Pihonak at Trish@cynopsis.com