Endemol Shine North America is looking for a passionate and dynamic individual for the role of Coordinator, Research & Insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in TV ratings & research with a desire to learn and contribute to the team. The ideal candidate will also be very comfortable working with (and manipulating) [...]
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a passionate and dynamic individual for the role of Coordinator, Research & Insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in TV ratings & research with a desire to learn and contribute to the team. The ideal candidate will also be very comfortable working with (and manipulating) numbers & large data sets with a strong focus on accuracy & attention to detail.
· Disseminate daily broadcast & cable ratings.
· Track & pull ratings of Endemol Shine North America shows and various competitive programs.
· Responsible for updating weekly Endemol Shine North America program tracker
· Assist with updating annual Network Audience profiles.
· Assist with broadcast & cable decks / updates.
· Maintain and update weekly, monthly and annual broadcast & cable show and prime rankers.
· Assist with ad-hoc ratings requests for internal Endemol Shine North America teams (programming, development, press, brand, marketing, etc.)
· Assist with U.S. independent production company programming tracking.
· Keep updated on U.S. broadcast, cable, syndicated, SVOD & digital programming trends
· Keep updated on U.S. program scheduling across broadcast, cable, syndicated, SVOD & digital (series premiere, returns, cancellations, etc.)
· Assist with various ad-hoc ratings / research requests.
· Pull e-scores for various talent.
· Maintain and update various internal ratings databases.
· Responsible for managing research distribution lists.
· Some administrative duties (working w/ IT on set up for presentations, copying, filing, meeting organization, etc.)
· Build and maintain strong relationships with other internal & external colleagues and clients to ensure highest level of efficiency and communication across all teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
·A college graduate with a 4-year degree preferred
·Up to 1 year as an assistant, coordinator or analytical role at TV studio, broadcast or cable network is strongly desired (current research interns are also encouraged to apply).
·Curiosity for TV research space is extremely valued.
·Passion / strong interest in ratings / research & the business is desired.
·Some knowledge of Nielsen ratings software is helpful (NPower, NNTV, Wrap) but not required (we will provide on the job training).
·Ability to learn various TV research software is required.
·Strong knowledge of U.S. programming landscape (broadcast, cable, syndicated, digital / SVOD) preferred.
·Must be comfortable with numbers / data and working with large data sets on a regular basis.
·Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills are required.
·Detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy is required.
·Operational knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required (including building presentations from scratch).
·Proactive, results oriented and client focused problem solver.
·Strong work ethic.
·Team player with a can-do attitude.
·Exceptional communication skills (listening, verbal, written).
·Thrives and works well under pressure and routinely meets and exceeds deadlines.
·Professional demeanor and comfortable interacting with all levels of the team, including Senior Leadership/ Management.