Boston-based American Public Television (APT) is one of the most successful public media organizations in the country. APT uses the power of media to make local stations successful and provide memorable content to domestic and global consumers, aiming to expand minds, increase understanding of our diverse world, provide enjoyment and foster lifelong learning. APT seeks [...]
Boston-based American Public Television (APT) is one of the most successful public media organizations in the country. APT uses the power of media to make local stations successful and provide memorable content to domestic and global consumers, aiming to expand minds, increase understanding of our diverse world, provide enjoyment and foster lifelong learning. APT seeks a VP of Marketing and Communications to grow APT brands, communicate impact, implement effective marketing strategies, represent content exemplifying the diversity of perspectives, and engage new and existing audiences.
A member of the senior management team, this VP defines, develops and executes APT’s brand and content marketing strategies supporting business growth, brand awareness, and leads all marketing and communications to help APT’s objectives related to content distribution via public TV stations and internationally, enhancing station success, growing revenue, and increasing understanding of our diverse world
At least a bachelor’s degree or combined equivalent education and work experience required - at least 10 years progressive marketing, communications, and/or public relations management experience (preferably many years in a senior position); strong supervisory skills; and leadership experience with demonstrated management abilities. Marketing/public relations experience at a public television station or public media agency highly preferred. Digital content experience also highly desired.
- Ability to attract and recruit top talent, motivate the team, delegate
- Demonstrated experience in comprehensive strategic communications, media relations, marketing, event and brand management programs to advance an organization’s impact
- Ability to keenly analyze and review copy, graphics, social media and other marketing tools
- Understanding of public media system
- Experienced with web content, digital content, social media and multi-platforms
- Exceptional verbal communication, written skills, editing and impeccable proofing skills
The Manager, Integrated Marketing & Client Solutions will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, content and compelling sales programs for direct clients and client agencies in order to increase awareness and build a strong value proposition for Clear Channel Outdoor’s products and solutions. This role is a key interface between Marketing, Creative, the National Sales [...]
The Manager, Integrated Marketing & Client Solutions will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, content and compelling sales programs for direct clients and client agencies in order to increase awareness and build a strong value proposition for Clear Channel Outdoor’s products and solutions. This role is a key interface between Marketing, Creative, the National Sales Group and Client Solutions Team, collaborating and providing insights into marketing programs that activate key business targets and help build revenue-generating opportunities. In collaboration with the SVP and other marketing, communications and creative team members, the Manager, Integrated Marketing & Client Solutions will craft stories for sales and develop a range of sales materials for effectively telling these stories to media buyers, planners and clients.
• Lead the strategic development of marketing programs that merchandise Clear Channel Outdoor’s products and capabilities, for use by sales to grow revenues and achieve business objectives.
• Partner with the National Sales Group and Client Solutions Teams to design integrated marketing campaigns, develop the right storytelling, and produce on-brand tools and resources to address the needs of new business development and existing clients.
• Work with other Clear Channel marketers, Communications and Creative team members to shape and enhance the perception of Clear Channel Outdoor and the out-of-home industry.
• Coordinate with Regional Marketing teams, as necessary, to ideate, develop and execute scale programs on a regional and market level.
• Collaborate with the Product and Research & Analytics teams to cultivate marketplace insights that navigate the company to new opportunities while helping to grow revenue share of existing customers.
• Work with Product Marketing to ensure that all new materials & advertising solutions are successfully conceptualized, packaged, launched and supported to create opportunity for the National Sales Group.
• Provide insights into marketplace and customer needs, competitive developments and technological innovations that create opportunity for CCO and our advertising clients.
• Streamline processes and act as liason to facilitate smooth workflow between sales, marketing and creative; and drive greater speed to market.
• Other projects and duties as assigned
Education & Certifications
• BS/BA degree in a related field.
• Graduate degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of Marketing experience in a media sales organization, with specific focus on strategic solutions directly supporting a sales team.
• Deep understanding of how advertising media is planned, bought and sold.
• A passion for media, advertising and technology.
• Able to effectively combine strategic thinking, project management, and creative problem solving to engage colleagues, clients and drive results.
• Experience simultaneously developing and successfully managing multiple complex projects in fast-moving corporate cultures where change is the norm and collaboration is key to success.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex, technology-driven concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as social media platforms (specifically, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB, Twitter) is a must.
• Comfort writing and delivering presentations to internal and external audiences, and experience writing and presenting creative briefs, sales materials and marketing plans.
• Willingness to engage to get what’s required at all levels of the organization, with the emotional and professional maturity to recognize when and how to compromise.
• Experience with Salesforce.com and ad media databases is a plus.
• Initiative – Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
• Business Perspective – Using an understanding of business issues, processes and outcomes to enhance business performance.
• Decision Making – Using critical thinking, good business sense and organizational values to make decisions involving varying levels of risk and ambiguity.
• Acting with Empathy and Compassion– Genuinely seeking to understand and respect others’ perspectives and emotions; encouraging a culture of compassion, empathy and support within and beyond the organization.
• Planning and Organizing – Reaching goals by making and following plans, setting and sticking to priorities and allocating resources effectively.
• Fostering Communication – Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and effectively gets message across.
• Problem Solving – Identifying problems and the solutions to them.
• Collaborating with Others – Working together with others in a cooperative and supportive manner to achieve shared goals.
• Ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands, to lift and move items up to 15 pounds, see written documents and computer screens, and to adjust focus.
• This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
• Able to travel outside of the office 25% of the time.
Role Purpose The Producer, Brand Marketing reports into the VP, Brand Marketing for NBC 5. This role provides promotional support for NBC 5’s daily news operations and syndicated / network programming through exceptional writing, producing and editing compelling spot advertising, generating ideas for social media, as well as spot management via Wide Orbit. Responsibilities Responsibilities include, [...]
Role Purpose The Producer, Brand Marketing reports into the VP, Brand Marketing for NBC 5. This role provides promotional support for NBC 5’s daily news operations and syndicated / network programming through exceptional writing, producing and editing compelling spot advertising, generating ideas for social media, as well as spot management via Wide Orbit.
Responsibilities Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Independently write, produce, direct and edit compelling image, proof of brand, and topical spots and campaigns for News, Programming, Community Affairs, and Station Projects
Lead/participate in strategic planning, brainstorming, concept development, and concept refinement sessions
Generate new marketing ideas to elevate the NBC 5 brand
Participate in daily news meetings involving content strategy and planning
Assist in maintaining daily logs, coordinating with traffic, and off-site master control to preserve accurate spot databases
Basic Qualifications • Minimum 3 years of broadcast experience in promotions • Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on advertising/marketing/television production or equivalent experience
Eligibility Requirements • nterested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #:) • Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, Texas just south of DFW Airport • Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news • Schedules will rotate, but must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and overnights • Must be able to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift with little or no notice if needed • Must be 18 years or greater • Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States • Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Dispute Resolution Program
• Dynamic understanding of emotional marketing, brand marketing, and storytelling • Demonstratively exceptional writing, editing and presentation skills, including the ability to pitch ideas to internal and external clients, and articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner • Demonstrative ability in project management, from concept to final deliverables • Strong time management skills and the ability to maintain a variety of projects simultaneously • Demonstrative ability to lead, manage, and produce • Strong accountability, sense of drive/self-start mentality, and ability to work, think and execute in a fast-paced environment • A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, composition, sound, and motion • Work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills • Experience in Adobe CC, field production, and engagement and advertising platforms to help ensure content is optimized for specific channels and devices • Advanced knowledge of the post-production process including media management • Creative reel / portfolio showing depth of experience a must
SportsEngine, an NBC Sports Group company, is seeking an exceptional leader to join our Marketing team. The Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for leading digital marketing strategy, including the oversight of our marketing automation systems, execution of paid digital media, and support of both lead generation and engagement activities across our portfolio of brands. You’ll [...]
SportsEngine, an NBC Sports Group company, is seeking an exceptional leader to join our Marketing team. The Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for leading digital marketing strategy, including the oversight of our marketing automation systems, execution of paid digital media, and support of both lead generation and engagement activities across our portfolio of brands. You’ll have the ability to bring strategy, inspiration, innovation, campaign expertise, system knowledge and thought leadership to support achieving our company objectives. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to lead and inspire a team of marketing professionals. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of athletes through sports. In addition to teaching them about their sports, they also impact their lives by teaching them life-long values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family. At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer’s lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of these athletes. To us, they are heroes.
We’re looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but have a passion for craftsmanship. We’re one of Minnesota’s Top 100 Companies to Work For, provide great facilities and equipment, competitive pay, terrific benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of heroes.
Digital Marketing Director Role and Responsibilities:
Ownership of best practices and standards across digital marketing channels including paid search, paid social, email, FB Messenger, display/retargeting, SEO, etc. This includes channel strategy, goal setting, media planning, forecasting, creative development, budget allocation, analysis, and ongoing optimization efforts.
Lead digital marketing/operations team with ownership of our marketing automation platforms and technical stack.
Work closely with Marketing & Brand Strategy owners to ensure key business goals and campaign objectives are best optimized across our digital tactics.
Partner with Sales Ops, Business Intelligence, and Product to understand and utilize the intricate data structures of our business.
Leverage customer insights, competitive intelligence and data analytics to translate business goals into marketing strategies.
Serve as a connector and trusted partner between Sales, Account Management, Customer Success and Marketing, working closely with business leaders to translate business objectives into impactful marketing strategies and plans to acquire and retain customers.
Develop a deep understanding of the portfolio of SportsEngine owned software platforms.
Continually monitor the strategic planning process and identify efficiencies and opportunities to optimize.
12+ years of marketing leadership experience with a track record of proven success, ideally with a SaaS company.
Proven record of managing a sizable budget and building marketing programs at scale.
Energetic and infectious leadership in a fast-paced environment. Interacts well with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to marry insights & data with storytelling, narrative development, and messaging.
Experience leveraging data within CDP and other emerging platforms to deliver sophisticated targeting strategies.
In-depth understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
High technical acumen.
High-achieving, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
Ability to act as an internal advocate for projects, and engage appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation.
Entrepreneurial approach with an adaptable, change-oriented mindset.
Detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences.
A love of sports
A pragmatic, team-oriented attitude
A desire to learn about technology daily
An intrinsic need/desire to help people
A passion to win
Equal Employment Opportunity
SportsEngine is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.