Winner: Funny Or Die – Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: President Barack Obama
Funny Or Die found a way to get young Americans to learn more about Obamacare with the twisted help of Zach Galifianakis and his show Between Two Ferns. The result put President Obama and healthcare front and center, and the episode even won an Emmy.
Winner: Nickelodeon – SpongeBob Checks His Instaclam
Bikini Bottom presented a different twist on Instagram, using InstaCLAM for Spongebob and friends to share a “shelfie” with each other. The effect was a very clever promotion of the show, which engaged fans on the Nickelodeon app.
- Efran Films – “Yoga Surfer” by Efran Films, Charles Schwab and Vimeo
- Funny Or Die and Turner Entertainment Networks – Ron Burgundy’s Colleagues Come Clean
- Meredith Video Studios – Make Room For Mo
- Mindshare/American Family Insurance – Dream Show
- MLB Advanced Media – Road To Cooperstown
- NBCUniversal – 30 Seconds to Know Presented by NBCUniversal, MEC & Xerox
- OMD – A First for Kristin Chenoweth
- SapientNitro Campfire – Deja View