TLC is seeking an experienced tv junky join our winning team as VP, Program Planning and Scheduling. This role will be responsible for the day to day scheduling, inventory management, ratings optimization, budget administration and cross-departmental communication of both linear and non-linear programming priorities, initiatives and stunts for 2 linear cable networks.
1. In Conjunction with SVP, formulate and implement multi-year content plan. Maintains long-range content plan, long-range planning grids, and current schedules to exceed Business Plan audience targets for linear business and digital platforms
2. Ensure entire network organization is in synch on upcoming schedule needs, air-dates, program changes, delivery dates, and key programming stunts and initiatives
3. Work closely with TLC Research, Ad Sales Research/Ad Sales Estimates department to forecast potential network audience estimates
4. Shepherd and Track production projects from Greenlight through Delivery to ensure robust pipeline of shows available to maximize network performance
5. Works across departments and networks to develop best practices and refine the Pre-Greenlight and Greenlight to air processes
6. Establish and maintain strong collaborative and communicative relationships with multiple departments, including Research, Production, Development, Digital, PMD, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Network and Ad Ops, and Ad Sales.
7. Oversee day to day operations of the scheduling team
8. Work closely with Finance to ensure that Cash, Investment and Amort budgets as well as other key metrics are being monitored and optimized.
9. Liase with PMD, Business Affairs and Legal as needed for Title Clearances and to ensure that contracts match payment and exploitation schedules.
10. Accountable for the performance and results of multiple teams focused on related, but different types of w