Responsible for developing strategic approaches and tactical planning for on-air promotion, guiding the creative process and managing the execution of consumer marketing programs for on-air promotion. Accountable for developing and overseeing the execution of marketing & promotion programs directed to consumers to increase viewership, enhance brand awareness and increase market share for REELZ and all REELZ streaming services. Responsible for full on-air presentation and format management. Oversees Affiliate and Advertising Sales video. Coordinates marketing and promotion efforts across all departments to ensure consistent and timely execution. Manages and directs the creative of on-air writer/producer/editors and the director of on-air scheduling.
Seeking an energetic, smart, creative television network marketing executive with the opportunity to be part of one of the industry’s fastest growing cable networks. Innovative thinking, and goal-breaking results needed to introduce viewers to our REELZ and REELZ streaming services. Nurture a community of consumers that have a passion for our products. This executive must be able to lead a team of talented creatives and he/she must have that unique combination of balanced creative and business mind. The job can go from writing budgets and presentations and organizing work schedules on one day, to writing and producing multi-layered advertising campaigns and inspiring a production team with his/her creative flair the next.
This exciting opportunity is based out of our headquarters in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Surrounded by mountains with endless blue skies and an average of 310 days a year of sunshine, Albuquerque offers a rich and unique lifestyle. Spectacular sunsets, incredible outdoor activities, a rich multicultural heritage, a strong arts community, and one of the largest movie and TV production hubs in the Southwest. This big/small town is a great place to live.
- Directs and oversees the on-air promotion/production team
- Establishes consumer marketing strategies and tactics and creates schedules for staff.
- Evaluates and interprets consumer and trade research and network rating to understand target markets and their responses to specific initiatives.
- Continually evaluates and recommends adjustments to marketing tactics and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Develops major consumer marketing campaigns that enhance consumers’ affiliation with specific shows, the REELZ brand and affiliated streaming brands and increases viewership/market share on time and on budget.
- Coordinates on-air and video efforts across all internal departments, outside partners and content platforms to ensure timely and consistent execution.
- Monitors content for adherence to the Company’s brand image.
- Participates in the development of the network brand and develops materials to formalize brand presence and usage
- Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
- Directs and controls activities of the on-air promotion team including promo spots, snipes, bugs and messaging. And works with formats and traffic to ensure maximum spot and ID placement.
- Develops and obtains approval for on-air promotion tactics from management team.
- Determines on-air promotion priorities and schedules promotion events.
- Coordinates promotion efforts across all departments to ensure a consistent and timely execution.
- Develops creative policies, procedures and standards.
- Solicits, evaluates and recommends third-party resources (e.g., agencies, production companies, directors, producers, designers, writers, etc.) engaged for creative concept development and productions.
- Develops and maintains the Company’s relationship with, and coordinates the activities of, third-party creative resources.
- Excellent communication and computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with an understanding of Trello or other workflow systems.
- Supervises daily voiceover sessions, collecting and distributing scripts; tracking volume and corresponding with talent managers.
- Manages production of Added Value spots for Advertising Sales.
- Administration of contracts for music services, voiceover talent, stock video/photos and maintenance and organization of corresponding libraries.