VICE was started by people who wanted to make things they cared about, and who took on the world with curiosity, radical thinking, and an audacious spirit.
The Marketing team is vital in contributing to the brand initiatives for the entire VICE Media Group ecosystem, with a focus on VICE TV.
Our team aims to create engaging and thought-provoking content that urges our audience to not only watch, but to act.
Role x You
As the Marketing team’s Video Editor, you will be responsible for cutting trailers, TV campaigns, digital spots and campaigns, special content and in-house reels. To thrive in our fast-paced environment, you should be prepared for last-minutes requests and quick turnarounds, while being able to prioritize on-going assignments.
The Video Editor for the Marketing team will report to VP, Marketing and Creative Operations or the designated supervisor, taking ownership when needed, while remaining flexible to iteration and collaboration from the Creative team.
- Edit image spots, trailers and promos for VICE TV shows, including series trailers, image spots, episodic promos, interstitials and brand spots.
- Act as a creative voice in the development and creation of all marketing video assets.
Edit internal and external reels for VICE TV and the larger Vice Media Group.
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing, Programming and executive teams to package video materials.
- Attend creative kick-off meetings and provide editorial ideas to elevate the creative.
- Handle final deliveries in necessary formats for multiple platform specifications.
- Review the junior editors and AEs works as needed and work with them/ mentor them to improve their work.