Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), the VP, Compensation will provide overall strategic oversight and guidance for the company’s approach to global compensation and will develop and implement streamlined compensation processes and practices. The role will require a candidate that has a combination of deep subject matter expertise, relationship-building abilities, and a passion to find ease and simplicity within complexity.
A successful candidate will be able to think strategically and fully understand the ramifications of compensation strategies and how to tailor those strategies to the specific needs of the business. The candidate should be able to translate compensation into messaging that the business can understand and work with their peers across the Human Resources function to develop streamlined, simplified, and equitable compensation practices.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
General Employee Compensation
- Review current compensation programs to identify changes needed for a true best in class compensation approach.
- Develop simple tools that can be used by recruiters, candidates, and employees to effectively communicate all aspects of a compensation package.
- Partner with the VP, Benefits, their peers in the People Team, and the finance and communications teams to effectively tell the value story of all A+E compensation and benefits plans and programs.
- Lead successful annual compensation planning including but not limited to execution of base salary, bonus, long term incentives, and all related communications and administration.
- Provide thought leadership to the business on compensation issues including new hire packages, performance recognition, incentive plans, retention arrangements and overall compensation structures.
- In partnership with Finance, establish compensation budgets and guidelines for all locations, globally.
Executive Compensation & Governance
- Coordinate preparation of executive compensation disclosure information that may be required by the Board of Directors.