If you LOVE tennis and have a passion for data and telling its story, then Tennis Channel’s Linear & Cross Platform Research position may be perfect for you! Tennis Channel is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with an appetite for tennis and or/video content to work in our Santa Monica headquarters. This highly visible Director position provides quantitative and qualitative research to all Tennis Channel departments: Programming, Production, Digital, Social, Tennis Industry Relations, Affiliate Relations, Ad Sales, Marketing, International and Corporate and includes research oversight of Tennis Channel, Tennis Channel International, Tennis.com, TennisChannel.com, Tennis Channel Plus OTT, TC app and Tennis Magazine.
This is a hybrid role based in our Santa Monica office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leverages ratings, analytics, research and viewership data to create impactful analyses
- Utilizes syndicated and proprietary data to effectively analyze all aspects of Tennis Channel’s non-linear viewing, including hours, sessions and unique viewers for Tennis Channel International
- Analyzes and manipulates data to create tennis tournament presentations full of insights and well-crafted recommendations to help inform strategic decision-making for all TC departments, as well as external clients
- Provides insights on overall sports media trends, sports rights costs and their impact on our sports network
- Responds to ad hoc and short turn around requests for data and metrics from across the organization and proactively disseminate insights
- Utilizes syndicated research tools to develop viewer profiles so key stakeholders have a deeper understanding of TC viewers
- Reports and manages primary qualitative research
- Manages and develops junior team in performing interpretive analyses to transform data into invaluable insights