Reports To: VP, Distribution & Consumer Marketing
Location: 3000 WorldReach Drive Indian Land SC 29707 (Charlotte NC area)
INSP is one of today’s most popular cable television networks. At a time when most networks are losing audiences, INSP has continued to set records. Average monthly HH ratings (Nielsen) have been up every year over the last five years and have increased 10% in the past year (June 2019 vs. June 2018). You will consistently see INSP ranked in the top 25 or better in CableFax Daily’s Primetime Rankings (published weekly), beating out nets such as Bravo, AMC, MTV, Paramount and more.
Available in 75 million HH in all 210 markets, INSP has agreements with all major MVPDs for linear network, and key OTT platforms for digital distribution. Featuring a variety of general entertainment content, INSP’s niche is developed around the defining branding statement, “Heroes Live Here.” INSP focuses on timeless Westerns, Western-adjacent classics, and an increasing percentage of original/exclusive films and series. Through its Imagicomm subsidiary, INSP content is distributed on an expanding array of OTT platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime and in retails locations like Walmart and more.
Imagicomm Entertainment is a distribution company dedicated to distributing quality films and TV series in a wide range of genres. Each project is distinguished by a commitment to strong storytelling, memorable characters and high production values.
The Sr./Director of Consumer Marketing is responsible for leading INSP’s consumer marketing strategy, campaign development and executional oversight to effectively drive awareness, reach, and ratings for all off-channel initiatives. Additionally, this role leads strategy and campaign development to support series/films releases for Imagicomm Entertainment.
The ideal candidate is a team player with a proven track record as a strategic marketer, knowledgeable media strategist, and self-motivator who is relentlessly passionate about driving strategic audience development. Being a passionate media consumer across different platforms and genres would also be very useful.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the VP and EVP in the development of strategic positioning for new & returning series and films: determine the target audience, and establish marketing objectives and strategies working in conjunction with Programming, Research, Creative and other key areas.
- Write marketing strategy briefs to guide internal teams, as well as external agency partners; insure all marketing efforts are on strategy and help coordinate cooperation/synergies between groups.
- Establish goals and KPIs by initiative and develop on-going ROI analysis for all marketing programs.
- Review, research and gather feedback on campaigns and make adjustments accordingly; track and report results of campaigns in a timely manner to management
- Oversee the consumer marketing team in the execution of marketing campaigns across print, on-air, out-of-home, digital, radio and non-traditional platforms; insure all efforts are on-time and on-budget
- Work with internal teams such as ad sales to identify additional revenue opportunities and ensure successful campaign execution.
- Help build and execute a partner relationship program with relevant companies, organizations, brands and properties to identify impactful opportunities to elevate the brand(s).
- Oversee budget management and reconciliation.
- Responsible for the management of any assigned direct reports; this includes day-to-day management and taking a personal stake in their career development.