UP Entertainment, home to UPtv, UP Faith & Family and AspireTV, is the destination for positive and authentic storytelling that is relevant to each network’s audience. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premiere movies, uplifting theatricals and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, UP Faith & Family is the leading streaming service for families who desire faith-friendly and inspiring entertainment for the whole family., gives instant access to the best in family and faith-friendly entertainment anytime, anywhere, and AspireTV is the leading network for Black and urban lifestyle programming.
Who you are
You are a hands-on, “roll-up-the-sleeves” kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment. Must be innovative, detail-oriented and passionate about visual storytelling, able to edit and create linear and digital promotions that maximize appeal of programming to viewers.
What you will do
Responsible for writing and editing scripts, assembling talent and production resources for, and leading the production and post-production editing of, assigned on-air and off-air promotions or television programs for television or digital media platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceive, write, produce and edit breakthrough on-air promotional spots, launch campaigns, marketing sales tapes and on-going episodic on-air promotions as assigned
- Provide creative direction and help oversee promo work of editors, promo producers and freelance creative help.
- Comprehend and execute against creative briefs, including research, revisions and creative problem solving.
- Work with internal partners to create promo templates and develop new campaigns and promo initiatives.
- Initiate new promo branding vehicles for ad sales sponsorships
- Create digital-first content across brands for social media and streaming services including, but not limited to: Instagram stories, branded filters, GIFs and videos.
- Collaborate with internal partners in the development, production and approval of products.
- Manage, schedule and select creative/promo resources (photographers, designers, editors, edit suites, etc.)
- Research and locate or shoot appropriate video for projects; select and direct talent when necessary.
- Work with traffic and broadcast operations to get product on air or distributed to external partners; ensure promos are accurate.
- Collaborate with programming and marketing teams to create programming events and stunts.
- Represent department in dealing with all UP Entertainment brand partners.