The majority of our employees will have flexibility that allows them to choose a predominantly remote, predominantly in-office, or hybrid setup. Our official in-office locations in the United States includes LA, NYC, Stamford, and Chicago, and we have several other states in which employees may work remotely if their role isn’t one that requires them to be in or near the office. We value the health and safety of our people above all else, and our onsite attendance policies reflect that. If there is an on-site requirement for a role, it will be listed in the job description.
For those employees who would like to utilize our offices, full vaccination for COVID-19 is required for physical presence in A+E Networks workplaces. While A+E Networks will consider reasonable
accommodation requests regarding this policy in accordance with applicable law, such requests will not be considered until a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not submit any medical or health information in connection with their application for employment.
THE DIVISION’S STORY
Our mission is to be different, diversified and necessary. And to make money (put another way, to monetize the content by all A+E Networks and platforms). We are a sales force that represents a portfolio of innovative culture brands and dynamic advertising solutions. The strength of our portfolio is how we are able to speak to a wide range of audience interests, connect with original creative story telling and through multiple always-on distribution touchpoints, deliver a premium, safe environment for advertisers. We pride ourselves on reliable, accountable and best-in-class service. If this sounds like you, we’d like you to be one of us.
THE ROLE: Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions
The Senior Specialist, Advanced Advertising Solutions (AAS) will be responsible for executing day-to-day objectives of Advanced Advertising Solutions assisting with product development and specializing in quality control, user acceptance testing (UAT) and optimization of advertising products across A+E Networks brands on web, mobile and OTT with a focus on new AVOD Platforms. Additionally, this position will oversee Strategic Partnerships with external video advertising health solutions such as Staq and Watching That to evaluate and monitor video ad delivery across all endpoints.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Advanced Advertising Solutions onboard and certify video advertising across platforms, devices and points of distribution for web, mobile and CTV products with a focus on new OTT/AVOD Platforms.
- Become fluent in multiple ad tech systems primarily focused on Freewheel ADS and tag based delivery capabilities, system administration and technical requirements
- Educate and communicate technical requirements, development progress and project timelines to internal and external key stakeholders
- Understand business needs and video serving technologies to address current and future opportunities with new ad products, enhancements and updates
- Collaborate with Ad Tech partner technical teams during development sprints to test and address implementation issues as they arise
- Monitor and track all elements of the digital products and ad serving technology stack for updates/releases to review and test prior to implementation. This primarily applies to video player, video ad servers, 2nd channel programmatic partners and 3rd party ad vendors.
- Partner with Analytics and Ad Ops teams on any ad server integration issues that arise and work with internal and external key stakeholders to resolve as quickly as possible.
- Interact with various business groups on behalf of AAS including Ad Operations, Digital Product, and Revenue Management Teams to provide ad delivery data from various solutions including Staq and Watching That to maximize monetization capabilities across on and off domain locations.
- Manage the data collection from point of origin which may include contacting various vendors/partners outside the company to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or obtain missing data; responsible for data quality and integrity.
- Keep abreast of the rapidly-evolving technologies and trends in the TV and digital realms and build a thorough understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem and its key players.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential partners. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.