Kanopy is a video streaming platform that brings people together through film. By partnering with universities and libraries, we’ve made it possible to offer free access to the world’s top film collection for millions of people. We’re growing at an incredible rate and are looking for the right Growth Marketing manager to come and join our team as we continue to scale our efforts.
About the Role
At Kanopy, we really believe in the power of film. We are looking for a high-performing, passionate and team-oriented Senior Manager, Growth Marketing to help us propel both classic and modern motion pictures that spark discourse, raise awareness, and educate the world through the most accessible form of media: film. The Sr. Manager is responsible for global strategy and execution of all digital marketing campaigns designed to increase engagement and grow revenue across all customer and user types. This individual has a clear track record of delivering results, loves to problem solve and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background—including marketing, business strategy, and data analytics— and possess a deep passion and knowledge of the entire film ecosystem. This is a highly visible position and will require extensive collaboration across the organization and with external partners. This position can be remote and reports to the head of Marketing.
· Drive all global growth marketing and lifecycle management strategies across all B2B and B2C markets
· Develop, measure and improve our growth marketing and engagement KPIs across all target audiences and channels (including paid and earned media, display, search (SEM/SEO), video, mobile, social, email and homepages)
· Create and execute content marketing strategies across a range of marketing and sales objectives from increased engagement to lead generation
· Ownership of all marketing campaign effectiveness and predictive analytics (modeling/forecasting, performance optimization, A/B testing and reporting)
· Develop ongoing competitive and market intelligence assessments that will keep the organization informed on major market moves that inform our marketing strategies
· Effectively present, communicate, and influence across the organization
· Develop tailored marketing collateral (case studies, presentations, videos, etc) to educate universities and public libraries on Kanopy’s unique value proposition
· Mentor other members of the marketing team