The Senior Analyst is responsible for maintaining, understanding, and leveraging the organization’s quantitative and qualitative data in support of its premium video streaming offer.
The role requires an ability to offer deep insights and actionable recommendations that surface new data-driven opportunities for growth and evaluate the effectiveness of key efforts already underway.
An ideal candidate would balance a strong attention to detail and data integrity, while also maintaining a focus on the high level, strategic relevance of the recommendations being made.
This role will be an integral member of the Marketing team and will support our streaming service through analyzing acquisition, retention, and engagement data through the launch window and beyond.
- Help define the company’s membership and subscription analytics strategy, with a special emphasis on understanding and optimizing the acquisition and churn funnel to drive rapid growth.
- Create and maintain key weekly, monthly and special reports, dashboards and analysis using data from partners critical to the streaming service, including Google Analytics, Kochava, and Jump.
- Analyze and manipulate data to create presentations full of insights and well-crafted recommendations to help inform strategic decision-making for the business, marketing, product and programming teams.
- Be the subject matter expert on the streaming service’s audience, intimately understanding their behavior patterns and the levers for retention.
- Design and run A/B tests to inform marketing strategy, on both the site and on third-party platforms such as Facebook and Google.