REELZ, an independently owned, national network located in New Mexico, is dedicated to producing a full slate of original programming and is the only network that has a continual programming slate of documentaries and docudramas about real lives, real stories and real celebrities. With programs hosted by award-winning journalists, REELZ has received national recognition for its unique place in today’s television landscape. REELZ , a subsidiary of Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., launched in 2006 and is available in 60 million homes nationwide.
Responsible for maintaining a balance of selling advertising time to agency executives and clients while also providing all of the necessary sales support functions for Pricing & Planning
- Presents Network’s upfront, quarterly and special sales offering either in a group or one on one
- Negotiates advertising time with agency executives while maximizing CPM’s and revenue
- Creates strategic integrated marketing platforms customized towards client needs
- Maintains and grows current business by expanding budgets on current business and aggressively seeks new business
- Educates clients and agencies on the evolution of Reelz and its multimedia branded properties
- Presents competitive research and program information
- Entertains agency executives and clients at industry events, dinners & luncheons
- Provides and discusses marketplace information to advertising executives and clients
- Works in team environment with a variety of people
- Assists in maintenance of deals and commercial schedules
- Works with Accounting to correct billing discrepancies
- Works with Legal to get approval of potential commercials
- Maintains contact with Traffic Department to verify commercial copy and related issues
- Creates proposals as directed
- Work with Inventory and Traffic Department to maximize revenue
- Screens initial client inquiries and provides schedules, media kits, commercial instructions, etc.
- Coordinates sales order activities including the actual placing of sales orders
- Maintains and updates confirmation orders including confirmation letters and agreements
- Reports to work on time and works established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.