UP Entertainment, home to UPtv, UP Faith & Family and AspireTV, is the destination for positive and authentic storytelling that is relevant to each network’s audience. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premiere movies, uplifting theatricals and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, America’s favorite streaming service for families, gives instant access to the best in family and faith-friendly entertainment anytime, anywhere, and AspireTV is the leading network for Black and urban lifestyle programming.
Who you are
You are a hands-on, “roll-up-the-sleeves” kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment. You are proactive, great at building relationships, have a strong attention to detail and great follow through. You work quickly and efficiently in a team environment.
What you will do
The Sales Assistant is an entry level position with growth potential on our Ad Sales team. In this role, you will provide full support to, and manage day-to-day maintenance of all accounts for, the Ad Sales team by performing the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain agency accounts including upfront and scatter order entry, inventory moves, and product allocations and Electronic Data Interchange, flowcharts, change notices, handling program changes, booking billboards for marketing sponsorships.
- Assist Account Executives, Sales Planner and Pricing Inventory in managing day-to-day Ad sales responsibilities including editing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Communicate daily with Traffic Department to ensure proper booking of all components of deals.
- Create and maintain quarterly flighting grid.
- Perform weekly dollars checks, preemptions.
- Work with agency buyers on a daily basis to maintain integrity of media buy.
- Compile information for Sales team (i.e. marketplace data, account overview documents, special projects, etc.).
- Perform other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.