James & Co. is the premiere retained executive search firm focusing on Media, Entertainment, Sports & Consumer Facing Technology. James & Co. partners with today’s most innovative companies to diversify and build transformative leadership teams. James & Co. has a strong reputation for reducing cycle time for its clients and providing fast, effective, and efficient search process.
As a Certified Diversity Supplier and Woman Owned Business, James & Co. stands for intuition, creativity, speed and judgment combined with unrivalled methodology and team approach. Our team of researchers, recruiters, and client-focused leaders connects the most talented professionals with the most sought-after companies. It’s a process that involves deep market research, discovery and vetting of talent, and precise presentation skills. Over the last 20 years we remain dedicated and motivated to provide the highest level of service to the companies that we partner with.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS RESEARCH/KNOWLEDGE MANAGER:
- Deliver high-impact executive search recruitment research in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment
- Manage research projects as needed by proactively identifying and mapping out global talent and organizational structures
- Partner with recruiting team and senior leadership to pro-actively utilize research tools to support search execution
- Ability to self-manage the navigation of the research process as specified by Clients
- Capture and maintain/update accurate candidate, market and search process information in our database
- Serve as database subject matter expert to the team to continue to establish best practices and streamline recruitment processes
- Work with leadership on various ad hoc projects as necessary
- Work efficiently and accurately to deliver high quality and value-add information
- Actively read and monitor industry shifts and breaking industry moves to track key moves and transactions as well as keep team updated with daily ‘News Alerts’