This position supports the Research team and assists in generating and analyzing competitive viewing and advertising information. Will contribute to finance, programming, marketing and sales decisions made by the senior management team. The salary range is $50,000-65,000 (paid hourly, eligible for OT), depending on experience.
- Run quantitative reports & analyze information using various research tools.
- Track, analyze and report TV viewing trends, including audience delivery and demographic composition.
- Monitor key competitors and trends in the marketplace.
- Contribute to ad hoc and regular reports for Research Department.
- Assist in the development of viewing estimates for Ad Sales and Finance.
REELZ is a top 20 national network, and the only TV network located in New Mexico. As the home of #1 rated On Patrol: Live, REELZ is arresting TV. With fan favorite programs, such as Cops and Jail, REELZ reveals the raw truth of cops on the street, the inner workings of law enforcement and incarceration, and tells in-depth stories about the famous and the infamous. REELZ makes real life — really entertaining.