EDO is a unique data, measurement and analytics company that powers the success of marketing, research and creative professionals. The company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data science and proprietary behavioral metrics to help its clients – advertisers, their agencies and TV networks – generate greater value from their creative efforts and media investments.
The PR and Marketing Communications Manager position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer to join EDO. In this role, you will lead the public relations function and create a variety of marketing materials to contribute to revenue growth and brand awareness goals. This role requires proven experience with media relations, outstanding writing skills, a high level of comfort with data and data-driven insights, and the ability to create engaging and clear content.
As PR and Marketing Communications Manager you will:
- Build brand awareness and positive image through earned media, social media, blog, and securing speaking opportunities
- Design and execute PR strategies and campaigns including writing press releases, bylines/thought leadership, and creation of supporting materials
- Build positive relationships with media and press partners. Respond to press and public inquiries as needed.
- Monitor press activity and provide progress reports and analysis.
- Leverage EDO’s national advertising database and proprietary metrics to identify insights and trends and turn these insights into engaging customer and prospect marketing.
- Ideate, research, write, and edit compelling and informative content for published reports, website updates, case studies, white papers.
- Create blog and social media content to engage customers and prospects
- Work with product and sales to support product launches and weekly industry-focused emails.