WarnerMedia is looking for a smart, analytical and socially-savvy individual as a Paid Social Analyst on the Amplification team. A global social agency within Ad Sales, our team supports the distribution of advertiser-sponsored branded content campaigns across the WarnerMedia social portfolio (CNN, Bleacher Report, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, NBA on TNT, etc.).
- Be a member of the Amplification team within Ad Sales
- Implement, plan, and measure paid social media campaigns for sponsored content across the WarnerMedia portfolio
- The ideal candidate has experience running marketing/advertising campaigns, analyzing data, and using it to craft a strong sales story
- Plan social media campaigns across WarnerMedia networks, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Support campaigns on social platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat), working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize
- Develop audience insights using social data to support presales efforts
- Analyze campaign performance; ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives.
- Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
- Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party lists
- Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against KPIs
- Create wrap reports to summarize the campaign performance and key insights/learnings for advertisers