THE DIVISION’S STORY
Our People Team is aptly named. We’re all about “people” and all about “team” — and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we’re helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it’s hard, help others have tough conversations, and we’re thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we’re all about talent. We’re the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!
THE ROLE: Manager, Talent & Learning Development
As the Manager of Talent & Learning Development, you will help drive the design, development and implementation of innovative, creative, high-impact talent management and learning strategies to drive outstanding business performance. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of People Development & Learning.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Learning & Development
- Assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and creates suitable training solutions for employees.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment via data gathering, focus groups and interviews with senior leaders
- Drives the design, development, delivery, evaluation, and administration of various training and development programs (including executive and leadership training, coaching, new manager curriculum, online training, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion,) and ensure training effectiveness and return on investment (ROI).
- Creates training metric scorecards to communicate and track effectiveness of training solutions.
- Manages diversity, equity and inclusion training and engagement programs to support A+E’s DE&I goals.
- Manages the communication, and administration of scheduling and registration to track employee training participation and progress.
- Manages vendor relationships for learning and development courses, workshops, coaching, etc.
- Working with leader as a business process lead and subject matter expert in design, developing and implementing a learning management system from identification of LMS vendor to launch.
- Researches and keeps informed on learning & talent management best practices.
- Provides end to end project and program management for all companywide initiatives: Performance Management, Succession Management including talent reviews, Career Pathing, Competency Development, Employee Engagement. Provides the same rigor and expertise in learning and development, including high potential development.
- Partners with HR Operations, IT and leader to design, develop and implement Performance Management, Talent Reviews, Succession Management, Individual Development Planning modules in Workday (includes Workday reporting, user testing, training, communication and change management).
- Partners with key stakeholders (People Team, HR OPs, and business leaders) to drive implementation, change management and issue management.
- Analyzes key data, identify trends, generate insights, present results, recommend solutions, and drive decisions to completion.
- Measures the impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business, which may include Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Design, and Process Improvement.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
On our team, you’ll have an opportunity to build transformational cultural, leadership, and organizational solutions. Also, you’ll be able to seek out new innovative solutions and implement them where they make sense. Finally, you’ll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted advisor and partner.