The Manager, Product Marketing & Marketing Solutions is responsible for developing product marketing strategies for the company’s data solutions and programmatic sales products. This role creates content and compelling sales programs for direct and programmatic clients and client agencies to increase awareness and build a strong value proposition for Clear Channel Outdoor’s product offerings and digital solutions. This role is a key interface between Marketing, Creative, the National Sales Group, the Programmatic, Product Team and Client Solutions teams; collaborating and providing insights into marketing programs that activate key business targets and help build revenue-generating opportunities. In collaboration with the SVP and other marketing, communications and creative team members, the Manager Product Marketing & Marketing Solutions will craft stories for sales and develop a range of sales materials for effectively telling these stories to media buyers, planners, and clients.
- Translate technical product details into customer benefits in collaboration with the CCO RADAR and Programmatic teams.
- Achieve on-going fluency in the details and nuances of CCO Radar and Programmatic products.
- Develop product marketing strategies, to drive demand for our products with agencies and B2B customers.
- Lead the strategic development of marketing programs that merchandise Clear Channel Outdoor’s products and capabilities, for use by sales teams to grow revenues and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Product and Research & Analytics teams to cultivate marketplace insights that navigate the company to new opportunities while helping to grow the revenue share of existing customers.
- Work with Director, Strategic & Product Marketing, SVP of Marketing and, as necessary, the Communications team to craft compelling messages across the CCO website, landing pages, paid ad campaigns, case studies, blog posts, email marketing, social media, and other content marketing.
- Partner with the National Sales Group and Client Solutions Teams to design integrated marketing campaigns, develop the right storytelling, and produce on-brand tools and resources to address the needs of new business development and existing clients.
- Coordinate with Regional Marketing teams to ideate, develop and execute scale programs on regional and market levels.
- Ensure all new Product Marketing materials & Advertising Solutions are successfully conceptualized, packaged, launched, and supported to create opportunity for the National Sales Group and Programmatic Sales Team.
- Provide insights into marketplace and customer needs, competitive developments and technological innovations that create opportunity for CCO and our advertising clients.
- Streamline processes and act as liaison to facilitate smooth workflow and drive greater speed to market between the Product, Programmatic, Sales, Marketing and Creative teams.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.