“Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).”
Interactive One ( www.interactiveone.com) is powered by the mission to create an online community that provides rich content and digital products that engage, entertain and inspire the lives of African Americans.
We are the #1 digital platform for the Multi-Cultural Millennials, reaching millions of users each month through a suite of content, social, and local radio offerings. iOne owns and operates a number of branded destinations, including HipHopWired (Hip Hop x Technology),GlobalGrind (Millennials), HelloBeautiful (Women), MadameNoire (Women’s Lifestyle), NewsOne (Affluent), Bossip (Celebrity News & Gossip) and TheUrbanDaily (Men), as well as social networking sites such as BlackPlanet, and more than 50 local radio sites. Interactive One was launched in 2008 by Radio One, Inc. [NASDAQ: ROIA and ROIAK, radio-one.com] to complement its existing portfolio of media companies targeting Black Americans.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, One Solution, the Integrated Marketing Manager’s primary focus will be to help craft sales strategies and creative solutions in response to RFPs as well as help build a roster of off-the-shelf and custom program offerings to support and drive the sales process. He/she will also develop and maintain new and existing sales materials to illustrate product & sponsorship offerings and facilitate sales efforts.
- Respond to RFP, RFI and general Sales Requests: concept and formulate both large- and small-scale ideas into innovative, marketable programs that are custom-made for specific client initiatives and their associated KPIs
- Collaborate and brainstorm with sales in the creation of digitally led opportunities to meet advertiser/agency objectives
- Create client presentations
- Leverage existing research tools & resources to tell the One Solution story in response to RFPs and Proactive Pitches
- Execute proposed campaign and marketing solutions
- Create and distribute post-campaign recap with quantitative and qualitative results
- Champion and help implement the vision and go-to-market strategy and digital sales positioning
- Develop marketing materials communicating the vision, go-to-market strategy and digital sales positioning inclusive of category decks, sponsorship tentpoles and other relevant material to help drive incremental sales
- Help enforce the framework and process to manage the execution and implementation of sales campaigns
- Translate and integrate materials from editorial and video/business development departments into sellable concepts and presentations
- Accompany sales team on calls
- Comply with Network and Urban One’s mandatory trainings and adhere to related course deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct a team to include but not limited to:
- Provide regular constructive feedback
- Resolve issues/conflicts with diplomacy in a timely manner
- Provide on-going guidance and support for growth and development
- Deploy effective coaching skills
- Practical understanding of anti-harassment and discrimination laws
- Ability to effectively administer performance reviews, and corrective action plans as appropriate