The Manager, Integrated Marketing & Client Solutions will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, content and compelling sales programs for direct clients and client agencies in order to increase awareness and build a strong value proposition for Clear Channel Outdoor’s products and solutions. This role is a key interface between Marketing, Creative, the National Sales Group and Client Solutions Team, collaborating and providing insights into marketing programs that activate key business targets and help build revenue-generating opportunities. In collaboration with the SVP and other marketing, communications and creative team members, the Manager, Integrated Marketing & Client Solutions will craft stories for sales and develop a range of sales materials for effectively telling these stories to media buyers, planners and clients.
• Lead the strategic development of marketing programs that merchandise Clear Channel Outdoor’s products and capabilities, for use by sales to grow revenues and achieve business objectives.
• Partner with the National Sales Group and Client Solutions Teams to design integrated marketing campaigns, develop the right storytelling, and produce on-brand tools and resources to address the needs of new business development and existing clients.
• Work with other Clear Channel marketers, Communications and Creative team members to shape and enhance the perception of Clear Channel Outdoor and the out-of-home industry.
• Coordinate with Regional Marketing teams, as necessary, to ideate, develop and execute scale programs on a regional and market level.
• Collaborate with the Product and Research & Analytics teams to cultivate marketplace insights that navigate the company to new opportunities while helping to grow revenue share of existing customers.
• Work with Product Marketing to ensure that all new materials & advertising solutions are successfully conceptualized, packaged, launched and supported to create opportunity for the National Sales Group.
• Provide insights into marketplace and customer needs, competitive developments and technological innovations that create opportunity for CCO and our advertising clients.
• Streamline processes and act as liason to facilitate smooth workflow between sales, marketing and creative; and drive greater speed to market.
• Other projects and duties as assigned