At GSTV, we are passionate about helping clients solve challenges through conceptual thinking and integrated planning.
Within GSTV, as the marketing team member responsible for industry planning, events and activation, you are someone who understands how to conceptualize and leverage marketing event strategy and activations to build corporate brand awareness and influence. You love planning events, solving problems and all of the work that goes into making that happen. You will be primarily responsible for leading production to bring to life GSTV internal and external events and activations.
Industry Events Management
- Manage execution of GSTV activations at industry and sales events including budget, registration and attendance, sponsorship agreements, sponsorship fulfillment, activation planning and logistics, prep and briefing materials, and executive recaps.
- Oversee participation in industry membership organizations including execution of membership benefits both nationally and regionally.
- Coordinate with Director of Marketing Communications and executive team for industry presentations and halo activations (e.g. NewFronts, Advertising Week).
- Manage execution of GSTV activations at charitable events including registration and attendance, sponsorship agreements, sponsorship fulfillment, prep and briefing materials for team memberships, and executive recaps.
Outbounds and Proprietary/Internal Event Development
- Develop internal/proprietary event strategy, which includes timelines, budgets, event planning needs, coordinate with sellers and vendors, and tracking for ROI.
- Serve as POC for third party events — manage event planning in partnership for large scale sporting and industry events/parties from conception to execution.
- Generate communications for target audiences including but not limited to physical and digital mailers copy as well as printed material to be used at events
- Monthly travel and flexibility with minimal weekend and overtime work required.
Keep multiple projects moving forward, proactive and reactive, while sticking to timelines. Other projects as necessary.