The Manager, Brand Marketing is responsible for working with the Director, Brand Marketing, and the entire Brand Marketing team on the development and management of consumer marketing initiatives for Crown Media Family Networks including paid advertising, email marketing, promotional partnerships, synergy initiatives, sweepstakes & contests, experiential events, and other priorities that create awareness and engagement in support of our key business objectives.
- Manage the development of consumer marketing tactics across all areas including paid media, synergy partnerships, events, sweepstakes and promotional partnerships. Initiate creative requests, route for approvals, manage revisions and ensure on-time completion and delivery.
- Serve as the key liaison with digital media and creative agencies & platform partners to ensure flawless execution of digital campaigns including daily communication around performance to ensure optimization.
- Manage the trafficking process including ISCI code assignments, traffic instructions and review of all deliverables to ensure adherence to creative and technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain the email editorial calendar and produce impactful marketing emails, collaborating across multiple teams to highlight business priorities and achieve campaign goals around acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Ideate and implement A/B and multi-variant tests to inform email strategy around subject lines, send time, click-thru, cadence, drip campaigns, etc. Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis and serve as key point of contact with our email service providers
- Participate in the creative brief process, reading scripts, identifying key promotable hooks, collaborating with programming and writing briefs to align departments around key strategies
- Develop sweepstakes campaigns aligned with business priorities to drive awareness, engagement, email sign-up, and website traffic. Manage process from inception to completion including budget, concept development, creative requests, approvals, administration & fulfillment and ROI analysis.
- Build relationships with key synergy partners to understand existing opportunities & pitch new ideas with the goal of securing earned media impressions for CMFN linear, digital and SVOD priorities.
- Manage process for assigning and approving weekly tactics related to marketing initiatives for our SVOD service, Hallmark Movies Now.
- Create internal presentations and recap decks as needed.