The Ad Sales Marketing Manager is responsible for developing 360-degree advertiser-driven marketing programs while ensuring that our brand value proposition, network voice and programming priorities anchor every proposal. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Ad Sales Marketing and works collaboratively across multiple departments across the Company.
- Manage tentpole Ad Sales events from conception to conclusion, including invitations, RSVP lists, branding, premiums, décor, catering, entertainment, contracts and budgets
- Manage premium sourcing and development, working with vendors to design impactful items that reflect our brand essence
- Develop client RFP responses by creating custom ideas & opportunities for our advertisers that leverage our brand equity and result in best-in-class programs that drive revenue. Leverage assets across our ecosystem to create true multi-platform solutions that are unique to our brand.
- Manage executions for advertising sponsorships, working with internal and external teams to create timelines, develop tactics and secure all necessary approvals.
- Build and maintain a library of sales materials including one-sheets, decks, videos and programming overviews to incentivize advertisers to increase spend levels in the upfront and scatter marketplace.
- Collaborate with the Ad Sales, Consumer Marketing, Creative, Digital & Social teams to develop new and innovative offerings that leverage our brand equity to drive revenue and increase share
- Manage and track Ad Sales Marketing budget, request purchase orders, submitting invoices to accounting and tracking accruals
- Work with Senior Director of Ad Sales Marketing on the development of all upfront materials
- Other projects and assignments as needed