Provide legal and/or business affairs support for entertainment company, Broadway Video. New York Based.
General duties include:
- Negotiating, reviewing and drafting production and distribution agreements with the help of templates and outside counsel
- Traffic outside counsel workflow including maintaining overall counsel budget and shepherding invoices
- Deal status and contract management
- Maintain legal database including well-organized digital filing system and tickler
- Understand and advise on insurance, guild and finance matters with help of outside counsel
- Track wrap deliverables for on-going productions
- Update and maintain best practicesfor the company
- Field legal questions from various departments
Opportunity: Work with senior executives to grow, in 2-5 years, into a lead Business & Legal Affairs role where you’ll help drive the company’s business, while working on some of the Entertainment Industry’s most exciting projects.