REELZ, an independently owned, national network located in New Mexico, is dedicated to producing a full slate of original programming and is the only network that has a continual programming slate of documentaries and docudramas about real lives, real stories and real celebrities. With programs hosted by award-winning journalists, REELZ has received national recognition for its unique place in today’s television landscape. REELZ , a subsidiary of Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., launched in 2006 and is available in 60 million homes nationwide.
- Assists in maintenance of deals and commercial schedules
- Works with Accounting to correct billing discrepancies
- Resolve creative and spot discrepancies as directed
- Maintains contact with Traffic Department to verify commercial copy and related issues
- Provides sales support to Account Executives
- Maintains and develops relationships with advertising agencies
- Services and maintains accounts with advertising agencies
- Creates proposals as directed
- Works with existing clients to expand business
- Work with Inventory and Traffic Department to maximize revenue
- Maintains and updates confirmation orders and schedules files including confirmation letters and agreements
- Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
- Works in team environment with a variety of people.