Jukin Media is a global entertainment company that produces content for television and emerging digital platforms. Jukin is the owner/ operator of a portfolio of social video properties that includes FailArmy, People Are Awesome, The Pet Collective, and This is Happening; the properties combine for more than 180 million fans and several billion monthly video views via online and OTT distribution. Additionally, Jukin provides a wide range of content licensing solutions that allow premium brands, publishers, and media networks, to commercially utilize user-generated video content. For more information, visit http://www.jukinmedia.com/.
Jukin Media is looking for a Director of Streaming TV, Program Strategy and Scheduling to oversee the programming and on-air promo strategy and scheduling for Jukin’s FAST/CTV channels and Multicast channel. Excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team that is at the center of the fastest growing part of the Digital and TV industry.
This position will report to the VP, Streaming TV.
This position is based in our Los Angeles Office
- Develop and implement programming and on-air promo schedules for both broadcast and multiple FAST/CTV channels.
- Work with SVP to identify finished programming and content acquisitions
- Analyze and maintain viewing data.
- Manage Streaming TV program strategy and scheduling team.
- Work with linear partner platforms on channel scheduling and editorial calendar highlights
- Work with SVP, Streaming and Director of Current Programming to identify programming for all channels
- Manage scheduling system
- Manage Editorial/Tentpole Calendar