The FX Finance department is seeking a Director to oversee all phases of pre-production, production, and post-production ranging from show set-up to wrap.
- Oversee all phases of production accounting on multiple FX shows from pre-production through wrap.
- Coordinate and manage pre-production finance and accounting inclusive of budget review, cost reports, balance sheets, pre-buy of foreign currency and production cash flow.
- Daily interaction with show Production Accountants to identify and address any problem areas, as well as ensure accurate and timely cost reporting.
- Communicate daily with internal Production and Business Affairs departments on production related matters, to resolve any payment issues and help clarify questions about payment instructions.
- Develop relationships with Accountants, Payroll Companies, CPA audit firms, Tax Authorities and Producers, to build resources and networks from which to gather industry information.
- Act as liaison with Disney’s Compliance group, Labor Relations, Internal Audit, and Treasury to ensure production finance policies and procedures are current and effectively implemented on our productions and accounting manual is updated with current policies and procedures.
- Identify problem areas including breakdown in communication between Accountants, UPM/Producers, Production Executives.
- Manage production cash flow as it related to LRP/Corp Budgets & Forecast.