About The Brand
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Pluto is a subsidiary of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Director of Pricing and Planning Strategy & Inventory Management, will play a meaningful role within Pluto TV Ad Sales in driving revenue growth through improved yield. We would love to hear from you!
- Partner with the SVP of National Ad Sales and other key ad sales executives within the organization.
- Collaborate with Viacom’s current P & I /Pluto TV Monetization team and offer a strong work ethic in a creative and positive work environment.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of OTT industry dynamics and provide well informed POV and the critical thinking required to formulate positions, create complex economic and pricing models and conduct timely deal analysis in both the Upfront and Scatter markets.
- Identify contract risks and opportunities and ensure deal economics are consistent with overall Ad Solutions strategy.
- Build robust, flexible pricing models to support Ad Sales strategies and deals, evaluate value of inventory and ability to monetize; present strategic and financial plans to the sales team leadership to assist in decision making.
- Support other corporate initiatives, which may include strategic planning, valuations, LRP development, content acquisition analysis, and other projects as needed.
- Partner with senior sales leadership across the ViacomCBS portfolio to formulate new ad sales product offerings based on deep knowledge of the products and the marketplace.
- Utilize skills to analyze ad sales deals to formulate robust and timely deal analysis reports.
- Provide regular analysis of Sales Force (CRM) pipeline data.
- Develop strategic / financial sales data prior, during and after each calendar quarter.