FX Networks is seeking a Director of Media Relations to provide oversight and day-to-day management of publicity activities for all assigned FX Networks series, as well as other programs and company initiatives. This position will be responsible for launching and sustaining new and returning shows, planning and executing goal-focused public relations campaigns, contributing to the advancement of PR objectives, and cultivating media support and awareness of FX Networks. The Director will also be actively engaged in talent-focused events, press trips, set visits and press tours.
- Execute the entertainment publicity campaigns for FX Networks programs, responsibilities include but not limited to pitching the media, writing/editing press releases and media alerts.
- Booking and coordinating print and online interviews, talk show appearances, photo shoots, set visits, media satellite tours, and radio press junkets
- Strategizing and supporting online/social media initiatives in conjunction with the FX social media team
- Work with FX Publicity team on set visits, special event, premieres and trade shows
- Help facilitate press interviews and escort talent for marketing stunts, photo shoots, etc.
- Provide support for other FX Networks series and specials, including all NY-based productions
- Assist in the planning of press conferences, TCA sessions and occasional initiatives for various system providers
- Assist with all NY-based and select LA-based FX events, providing support for FX Media Relations department, as needed