FX Networks is seeking a Director of Media Planning who will manage the media exposure metrics and monetary value of all on-air, digital, and cross channel promotional inventory supporting FX Networks. This position will be responsible for monitoring and allocating media levels against FX Networks’ programming properties.
- Track and analyze awareness levels against media exposure levels on all FX Networks platforms including: linear networks, FX/FXM/FXX; non-linear platforms, VOD/EST, FXNOW, FXNetworks.com, FX on Hulu.
- Cross-referencing promotional logs, research data, and inventory valuation.
- Review and analyze promotional schedules with VP of Media Planning and Scheduling and VP of Advertising & Media.
- Supervise and execute the placement of media schedules and logs for FX Networks VOD, FX Productions EST, FXNOW, FXNetworks.com and FX on Hulu.
- Developand present on-air and digital promotional media strategies against FX Networks and cross channel properties detailing metrics, valuations, and projected results.
- Manage the integration of internal promotional planning and media schedules for FX Networks on-air/VOD/EST/FXNOW/FXNetworks.com with off-air paid media planning and buys.